Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Black Shatter

'Tis the season for innovations galore!
And what have the beauty gods created for us mere mortals this time? A nail polish that dries shattered.
Some of you are already thinking that I've lost my mind, but I promise it doesn't look the way it sounds. The look is simply created by applying any base colour desired and topping it off with OPI's Black Shatter. I don't know the science behind it, but I do know that the result is lust worthy. Take a look at the image below and you'll see where I'm coming from. It's like glueing crocodile skin to your nails!! I'm all for avant garde-ness as you can probably tell.

You can get your very own black-shattered-goodness from David Jones (general cosmetics section) or any where else that stocks OPI. The price? $19.95, which is middle of the range as far as nail polish pricing goes. So, hands up all those who'd try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment